Body Dialogue I Foundation Workshop: Learning the Language of Your Body
Learning to navigate our ever faster, multi-tasking, modern world of technology while living in our loyal, breathing and miraculous bodies is both a challenge and opportunity. Within each of our bodies is a reservoir of information. Discover the unique voice of your body, its authentic rhythm, its likes and dislikes, and its distinct wants and needs.
- Learn the unique language of your body.
- Tap into your body’s knowledge and guidance.
- Identify the inner hijackers that override your body.
- Experience your body as friend, ally and primary relationship.
Dates: TO BE ANNOUNCED!
Hours: Friday: 9:30 AM–5:30 PM, Saturday: 9:30 AM–5:30 PM, Sunday 9:30 AM–4:00 PM
Continue communicating with your body and learn to facilitate the discovery of the Body’s voice for others. This interactive intensive is appropriate for Voice Dialogue facilitators, body-oriented practitioners, and individuals who want to use Body Dialogue for their own personal growth.
- Experience the overall voice of the Body as a bridge to specific body parts, pain conditions, and/or aspects of illness.
- Delve into both acute and chronic areas of tension and pain patterns.
- Work with blockages manifesting within the Body and the corresponding Selves that function as hijackers of the body.
- Discover the Body’s essential frequency and how to support it.
- Strengthen your relationship with your own body.
Hours: Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 9:30 AM–5:30 PM, Sunday: 9:30 AM–4:00 PM
Location: Held in a comfortable and nurturing retreat space in Boulder, Colorado, a Body Dialogue destination.
Refund Policy: Tuition can be rolled over to the next equivalent event.