Expand your Voice Dialogue vision by presenting Level I trainings in your own community. This entrepreneurial package, informed by Tamar’s 25+ years of experience teaching and training others, includes:
- In-depth course outline and format for teaching Level I Training
- Level I Teacher’s Training Manual
- Participant Workbook
- CD and DVD containing exercises and film clips
- General training tips and techniques
- Additional support material for personalizing the training objectives
- Individual follow-up consultation/teleclass support with Tamar
Dates: Tuesday-Thursday, July 14th – 16th, 2015
Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM, Thursday 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Location: Held in a comfortable and nurturing retreat space in Boulder, Colorado, a training destination.
Refund Policy: Tuition can be rolled over to the next equivalent event.